Tuesday, December 25, 2007

March of the Switch Plates

One of my recent obsessions is to replace all my switch plates with something a bit more artistic and interesting. I started this quest after going to the Paradise City Arts festival (http://www.paradisecityarts.com/) and finding switch plates that matched my home color palette (yes, I do have a color palette that guides all my home purchases these days).


Unfortunately, the artist that created most of my new switch plates doesn't show up at Paradise City anymore and I've lost her card. So, finishing the collection has become a bit difficult. My friend "A" just ordered a fantastic addition to my collection for my holiday gift ...it has a dragon, of course!

Here are the switch plates that I've purchased from an artist at Paradise City:


This switch plate is one that I found in Northampton, MA:

No comments: